Endeavor Miami held its second in-person Local Selection Panel (LSP) since the pandemic on March 31, 2022. All the entrepreneurs participating exemplified the high-quality attributes Endeavor has come to expect from the candidates going through their selection process. The candidates went through a rigorous day of interviews and three entrepreneurs were selected from two companies to continue onto the final step of the Endeavor Selection process.
Panelists at the LSP included:
- Sylvain Dominici, Partner at EY, Transaction & Corporate Finance
- John Kim, Managing Partner and Co-Founder at Datavest Partners
- Endri Tolka, COO/CFO/Board member/Angel Investor/Endeavor Entrepreneur
- Carolyn Groobey, Board Member/Advisor/Executive Coach
- Neel Madhvani, Product, x-Chewy, x-Boxed, x-Staples
- Gabriela Pulido, Founding Partner of Scalto
As part of successfully passing the LSP, the newly selected entrepreneurs will be onboarded on to the Endeavor Evolve track where they will receive the resources to prepare their companies for the final stage in the selection process. We wish all participating companies the best as they continue to grow.
Endeavor Entrepreneurs have had a significant track record of impact. Endeavor Entrepreneurs have created more than 3.9 million jobs, generate combined revenues of over $28B, and help build sustainable growth models in their home countries.
The LSP was presented by EY and Knight Foundation, with additional support from Co-Work Latam.